Welcome to Telehealth
What is Telehealth?
Telehealth is the distribution of health-related services and information via electronic information and telecommunication technologies. It allows long-distance patient and clinician contact, care, advice, reminders, education, intervention, monitoring, and remote admissions.
At CNHF, we offer an easy way to access your healthcare providers, doctors, and medical information through Telehealth. Our Telehealth is operated through Intelligent Medical Software's (IMS) CarePortal.
The CarePortal (also referred to as the "Patient Portal") allows CNHF providers to engage patients by providing anytime access to Educational Information, Rx, Labs, Diagnosis, Appointment Requests, Confidential Messaging, Bill Pay, and much more.
Through Telehealth, you can:
- View, download your medical documents and securely send documents to other providers.
- Send, receive, and document messages to stay in touch with your provider. Get answers to your medical questions privately from your clinic.
- View the laboratory or diagnostic tests ordered by your provider for you. Also view the results once they are available.
- View details of your past as well as future appointments, request to schedule or cancel your appointments.
- Fill out the forms that are necessary for your scheduled appointment from the comfort of your home prior to your appointment.
Check out our CNHF App:
We also offer a CNHF App to easily access your Telehealth and Patient Portal.