Mehry Gharib, MD
PediatricianLocations: Central Clinic - South Los Angeles
- Tehran University Medical School, M.D. 1982
- PGY I- III King Drew Medical Center, 1996 - 1993
- USC Rancho Los Amigos Hospital: Externship 92 - 93
- Internal Medicine Office 1989 - 1992
- UCLA Division of Nephrology 1988 -1989
- Noshahr Hospital IRAN 1985- 1988
- Sasan Hospital IRAN 1982 -1985
- Languages: English, Farsi, Turkish, and Spanish
I have been a certified pediatrician for over 20 years in underserved communities. I like working in underserved communities because they truly need help, and I am able to give it to them. I especially like working with kids to ensure they are able to live a long and healthy life.
If I wanted to I could work with normally served healthcare patients, but I prefer to work with those who have less because they need and benefit from my services the most.