Click the following link to access and fill-out the COVID-19 Registration Form.
About our No-Cost COVID-19 Tests:
The COVID-19 tests are administered using kits that employ methods that utilize nucleic acid amplification such as RT-PCR and/or TMA (Transcription Mediated Amplification) for the detection of
More than 15,000 tests have been administered since the roll-out of our testing program with constant analysis of the epidemiological trends across our service areas.
All test results include information from the corresponding laboratory on the EUA and validation.
Who should get tested?
- People who have symptoms of COVID-19.
- People who have had close contact (within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more) with someone with confirmed COVID-19.
- People who have taken part in activities that put them at higher risk for COVID-19 because they cannot socially distance themselves as needed: such as travel, attending social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings without proper ventilation.
- People who have been asked or referred to get testing by their healthcare provider or state health department.
Not everyone needs to be tested. If you do get tested, you should self-quarantine/isolate at home pending test results and follow the advice of your health care provider or a public health professional.
Do we accept those without medical insurance?
Yes! We gladly accept those with and without medical insurance. An application for emergency medical Hospital Presumptive Eligibility (HPE) will be processed for the uninsured at no cost.
What to bring to the testing site:
Please have your ID and your health insurance card/information ready when you arrive to get COVID-19 tested. We gladly test those who do not have health/medical insurance as well! To receive your test results, please provide a phone number and/or email address.
Our Testing Sites:
No appointment is necessary!
No-Cost COVID-19 Testing:
Recurring Event - Walk-up/drive-thru COVID-19 testing is now available at CNHF's newest clinic located in Coachella, CA.
- Date & Time: Mondays - Fridays from 8 AM - 5 PM
- Location: CNHF's Coachella Clinic | 1490 Sixth Street Coachella, CA 92236
Testing is located in the back parking lot on Orchard Avenue, you will see COVID-19 testing signs on the street when you arrive.
Last updated: March 2021
For more information regarding COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Website.